Project Life September 2012 Week 1

This week’s Project Life layout is from September and is all about my youngest son M. As you can tell I don’t use his name on my blog. He is our youngest of three adopted siblings, and we want to allow him some privacy as we did for our older kids when I began my blog journey.

Project Life layout

The layouts are a celebration of all that is my youngest son. He is a budding artist and I posted one of his drawings on facebook and on my blog here, and he received lots of compliments. After I read them to him I also included a few in my 4×6 journaling on this layout.

Project Life layout

From mowing the backyard to playing Risk and legos to doing the Wii Just Dance with me, M has turned the corner in his attachment to us. We still have struggles, but every second of every day is not a battle as it has been in the past. Years of therapeutic parenting and perseverance have brought him to the place where he is finding healing. Praise God!

Project Life layout

Find more of my Project Life layouts here.

Linking with: The Mom Creative

Comments

1. Andrea says:

I think these pages are wonderful all devoted to your youngest son. He is an amazing artist already. Fabulous detailed drawing. I love how you included snapshots of all his favorite things.

2. EmmaK says:

Thanks for sharing all about M. What lovely colors and a great layout too. I’m inspired to try something similar for my daughters. Have a wonderful day!

• Marty says:

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love sharing Project Life because it is such a great solution for the crazy lives most of us lead. Have a blessed day!

3. Connie says:

Incredible. Very, very gifted.

Thank you for the inspiration and sharing it with us.

Blessings,

• Marty says:

Thank you, Connie. We’re hoping my son will start art classes soon.

4. Cerise says:

I love that you did a layout geared just towards M. What a wonderful idea. He is really gifted. That’s piece is really amazing.

• Marty says:

Thanks, Cerise. My son does love to draw so we’ll see where his art takes him!

5. Love this, Marty. From one artist to another, tell M that I think his work is great. (we don’t share the names of our children wither…so I totally understand.)

It was wonderful meeting you in person this past weekend. 🙂

• Marty says:

Awww, thank you, Heather. I will pass that on to my son. I use my older kids names because they have given me permission (and they’re adults now). It was so good to meet you, too! Hope you enjoyed your weekend.