Who wouldn’t want to impress their family with chocolate dipped strawberries?
Or celebrate a special occasion with a decadent treat?
Don’t you want to be an expert in all things chocolate
These are so easy to make you can fool your loved ones into thinking you spent hours in the kitchen.
Every day isn’t Valentine’s Day but you can love on your family any time of the year with this sweet treat. If this isn’t enough chocolate for you take a look at at my Almost Like Candy Bars, Valentine Marshmallow Pops, Oreo Cheesecake Cookies and Oreo Volcano Brownie.
How did you celebrate Valentine’s Day this year?
- 2 bags of candy melts (I used dark chocolate and white)
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries
- few drops of cooking oil
- Wash strawberries, cut off stems and dry with a paper towel.
- Melt half the bag of candy melts in a glass bowl or measuring cup (according to directions on package).
- If necessary, stir a few drops of oil into the chocolate to make a bit thinner.
- Using a toothpick (or even your fingers) dip strawberry into chocolate and lay top down on wax covered cookie sheet.
- Once first layer is set melt second color like the first and use a fork to drag through chocolate and onto strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Like what you read? Follow me here:
Linking with: Be Different Act Normal, I Should be Mopping the Floor, Stone Gable, Skip to My Lou, Craftomaniac, An Original Belle, Home Stories A to Z, Today’s Creative Blog, Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Crafty Texas Girls, Chef in Training, From my Front Porch to Yours, Kitchen Fun