I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Y’all may be more familiar with this dessert as Better than Sex Cake.
But I’m a proper Southern gal and I can’t go having that three letter word plastered all over my blog.
Let’s just say this Better than “You Know What” Cake with Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites is ah-mazing and leave it that. K?
The traditional recipe is made with heath bits, but I wanted to add a little different texture. Or maybe I just wanted an excuse to use more chocolate!
My new super Walmart is a convenient place to find all the delicious ingredients for this recipe, including Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites. My youngest son loves Three Musketeers so he enjoyed these Bites as well.
If you have teenagers or a hubby who likes to nibble, you’ll want to hide the bag. I don’t know where. Maybe under your pillow?
Not that I’d ever do something like that!
This recipe is seriously easy, beginning with making a Devil’s Food Cake box mix. The complete recipe is available for printing below.
Next you add a layer of whipped topping and the chopped up Simply Caramel Milky Way Bites
eat devour it with glee!
(Check out #EatMoreBites and #CollectiveBias for more great ideas!)
- 1 Devils Food Cake Mix (plus cake ingredients)
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12.25 oz. jar caramel topping
- 1 8-oz carton whipped topping
- 1-2 7-oz bags Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites, chopped into fourths
- Bake cake mix with ingredients listed on box and according to directions.
- While cake is still warm poke holes in it with a wooden spoon handle.
- Immediately pour sweetened condensed milk over holes and cake, then add caramel topping.
- Cool, and spread whipped topping in an even layer and top with Milky Way Bites.
- Can substitute another type of chocolate cake if desired.
Here’s my Snickers Brownie Ice Cream Cake
And here you can see my top ten favorite desserts.