I found this easy fruit salad recipe in an old Gooseberry Patch recipe book and it became a family favorite in about five seconds flat!
Which is exactly how long it took my kids and their dad to devour it!
I also like inexpensive ingredients that are easily accessible.
This recipe is perfect on all those counts!
Only 4 ingredients.
Your loving family will rave and rave and think you spent hours in the kitchen.
Until they read your blog and find out it was really no big deal.
- 1 15 oz can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 15 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 3 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- Drain fruits, reserving the syrup.
- Pour drained fruits into bowl, add pudding mix and stir well.
- Add 1/4 cup reserved fruit syrup to moisten to desired consistency.
- This recipe is so easy and you could easily add other kinds of canned fruit or even fresh.
- Double the recipe so you have some left over!
- Add extra fruit syrup until moistened to your taste.
My hope is that my 31 Days to a Beautiful Home series will motivate and inspire you to spend just a bit of time creating a home you will love and embracing the life you have been given! Just click here to view all the posts.