In 2008 my son Joshua (now 23) started this little online journal for me specifically so that I would stop checking on his Facebook page so often! (Could I help it his friends liked me and called me mama 2?)
Who knew a few years later Marty’s Musings would become my passion, ministry AND business?
It’s definitely been a journey I wasn’t prepared for and one filled with many joys yet lots of bumps along the way.
This past January and early February was one pothole after another with tech problems and hosting issues that made me want to pull my hair out.
I went straight to my friend Lesley from Chaotically Creative, my go to gal for all things blogging/tech related, but she was in the middle of releasing her first e-book with help for bloggers and was a little tied up at that moment!
I rarely do reviews but I was so impressed by her ebook that I’m proud to share it with you today.
I can tell you that one thing I wish I had known more about before I took my blog from personal to business was the tech end of things.
Lesley’s new ebook What the Tech? is designed to help new and seasoned bloggers who want to conquer their blogging fears, learn how to design their brand from start to finish and maintain their blog once they’ve jumped onto this crazy merry-go-round.
Lesley is offering three separate packages and you can read all the details about each one here.
Included in the Master Package:
- 280 pages of blogging basics, advanced blogging technical tutorials, branding, logo design, coding, resources and much much more. Lifetime eBook updates.
- 150+ technical, social media and blogging terms defined and explained. Written in a tone that is easy to read and understand. Lifetime Glossary Updates.
- 10 page Blog Essential Workbook which includes: password log, blog design checklists, blog set-up checklists, maintenance guide, HTML cheatsheet and Adobe Illustrator shortcuts and more. Lifetime Updates
- 25+ Step-by- Step tutorial videos
- Access to the Exclusive “What the Tech?” Facebook community where you will have a supportive and moderated environment where you can discuss blogging technical questions. Membership in this group also gives you access to free live trainings offered periodically. These trainings will only be available to Master Level buyers. The Facebook group will be one of your most valuable resources. Lifetime Updates.
Lesley is giving away a Master Package to one of my readers, a $75 value! All you need to do is follow the Rafflecopter instructions below.
If you’re already sold on the product as much as I am you can purchase it here (affiliate link). I’m an affiliate and receive a small commission for referring my readers to products I believe in.
This post contains affiliate links but all opinions are my own.