* pay off all debt
* tithe 10 percent
* give anonymously to those I know who live unselfish lives and minister to others
* pay for college for my son and help my daughter buy some fun things for her new home
* provide horse back riding lessons for S
* art lessons for M
* demolish our two old bathrooms and modernize them
* encourage my husband to write and record his music
* take the whole family on a cruise!
* hire a personal trainer (’cause I need someone to kick my butt into gear!)
Those who know me IRL know that very little would change about me if a bundle of cash landed in my lap. I am not tremendously attached to material things although a little financial security would be an amazing thing. I would still use coupons at the craft and grocery stores, go yard saling and thrift store shopping, and try and be a good steward of all that I have. I’m sure I could find some guilty pleasures (like a few more stacks of scrapbooking paper – ha! and redecorating our bedroom) but I would hope I would make wise decisions and bless others through my finances.
What would YOU do with a windfall?