This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Lipton, but all my opinions are my own. #bemoretea #pmedia http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
I know what it’s like to stand in the shower with the water running over my tired body and not have enough energy to even move.
There was about a decade when mama needed to reach out and ask for help. And it was hard.
I wanted to be super woman and all things to all people.
Yep, that dream died a painful death. Reality proved time after time that I needed to be filled from inside to be able to do all that I was called to do.
Now in this new season of my life as a “mature” mom (~smile~) my passion remains strong in teaching other moms to take care of themselves if they want to survive and thrive as a mom.
So here’s my list of ways to take care of mama. This is not an all inclusive list by any means, but even implementing one of these ideas will help you take a breath and restart.
- Take a nap (My kids had rest time every day so I could rest! For someone who is sleep deprived this is a necessity!)
- Sit outside with your family in the cool of the evening.
- Or sit outside by yourself ~smile~ with a glass of Lipton Iced Tea K-Cups.
- Put on your favorite upbeat music and dance around with the kids.
- Laugh. A lot. Giggle and snort and let it all go.
- Take a walk.
- Since it’s summertime, go for a swim, even if it’s in the baby pool.
- Eat chocolate. That always makes me happy!
- Let it go (kinda sounds like a popular Disney song!) Those trials that seem never ending will end and new ones will follow. What seems so impossible today will one day fade into your memory.
- Last but not least important by any means, pray for strength that goes beyond yourself. You are stronger than you feel and better equipped than can imagine.
Since I’m a southern gal through and through I jumped at the chance to share my love of iced tea with my readers since I am not a coffee drinker.
I’m a late afternoon, sweet tea drinkin’, sitting on the veranda and relaxin’ kinda gal.
(Okay, maybe it’s just our new deck but let’s pretend it’s a veranda, k? This is the south, after all!)
Don’t you feel more relaxed just picturing it? Our Keurig was a splurge and one my husband has enjoyed immensely. I’ve always felt left out when he would enjoy his K-Cup coffee.
Now Lipton has made my wishes come true with my pick of at least 5 flavors that are ready in just minutes.
Do you know the old saying “when mama ain’t happy ain’t nobody happy?” Can I get an amen?
Now put your feet up, grab a Lipton Iced Tea K-Cup and enjoy a glass of cold, refreshing tea and a moment to yourself. Mama, you’ve earned it!
Found in stores and online at nationwide retailers where available, Lipton K-Cups offer a quick and convenient way to enjoy real fresh-brewed iced tea in seconds from America’s leading tea brand with your Keurig brewer.(My favorite is Refresh Iced Sweet Tea.)
Learn more about this delicious product:
Lipton website: http://www.liptonT.com
Lipton Facebook: http://facebook.com/LiptonUS
Lipton Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lipton