Chicken and Hash Brown Casserole
Quick and easy casserole with bites of chicken and hash browns.
- 3 chicken breasts cooked and diced (about 3 cups)
- 30-32 oz. shredded frozen hash browns thawed
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. half and half
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. Country Crock spread melted
- 1 sleeve gourmet crackers crushed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix potatoes and shredded cheese together.
In a small bowl mix sour cream and half and half.
Add to potato mixture and mix together.
Layer cooked chicken, potato mixture and crushed crackers.
Drizzle with melted butter and cook for 45 minutes or until bubbling.