I’m gonna warn you ahead of time that this recipe will require some effort from you.
No, not really. Since I’m a busy mom I figured maybe my readers are busy moms and women, too.
I’m here to help you look put together even if you don’t feel it.
After all, I am writing this post in my pajamas.
And quite possibly it’s 4:00 in the afternoon.
I’ll never tell ~smile~
Maybe, just maybe, however, you need a dessert to take to the church potluck or school party that looks impressive.
I’m here to help when you don’t have time to cook totally from scratch.
First you need to make sure you have all the ingredients for this to-die-for brownie.
It’s not too hard since you start with a brownie and a cookie mix.
But you’re gonna want to have some milk handy.
And maybe some ice cream.
If you’re really adventurous and a sugar-aholic grab a container of chocolate frosting and go all out.
I chose to have an ounce of self discipline (ha!) and refrained from frosting these over-the-top brownies.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t just open that can of frosting and dive right in!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix with chocolate syrup pouch
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 pouch 1 lb. 1.5 oz Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1 egg
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom of 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray or grease with shortening.
- Make brownie mix as directed on box, using oil, water and 2 eggs. Spread in pan.
- Make cookie mix as directed on puoch, using butter and 1 egg. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons evenly onto brownie batter. Press down lightly.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out almost clean.
- Cool for 30 minutes then, if desired, frost with chocolate frosting.
Frosting is optional.
Love chocolate as much as I do? Click on the picture to be taken straight to the recipe.