One of my favorite things to take on vacation is cookie dough.
We make up a batch (or two or three) ahead of time and freeze it.
This year it was Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Sometimes the dough makes it all the way to its destination.
Other times it has to be sampled for good measure.
Eat it out of the container, mix it in with ice cream (yum!) or actually make the cookie!
Either way, it’s delicious and your family will thank you.
- 1 (18 oz) jar crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (18 oz) jar creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag (12 oz) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together first 6 ingredients with wooden spoon.
- Add white and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Roll into small balls and bake for 8-12 minutes.