Cover dough and let rise for 30 minutes.
With the handle of a wooden spoon, make indentations in dough, about 1 inch apart. Bursh dough with 1 1/2 tbs olive oil, sprinkle with tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
- Always read your bread machine guide and cookbook. The general operating instructions, ingredient information and setting guides are invaluable.
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Always measure ingredients into bread pan in the order listed in the recipe. (Liquids first, then add salt, shortening (oil), flour and other dry ingredients, leaving yeast for last.)
- I used fresh rosemary in this recipe but dried herbs are fine.
- I left my dough out to rise much longer than the recipe said and when I poked holes in it it left larger indentations because the dough was crusty. No problem, just not as pretty.
- Humidity affects the bread dough so a longer rising time may be needed. I cut my oven on for a short time to heat up the stove top and then leave the bread to rise on top of the stove.