These Sausage Roll Ups are a party favorite at our house with only 4 ingredients and easy enough for the kids to help!
Combine one 8-oz pkg softened cream cheese with one pound cooked sausage.
Cut crusts off sandwich bread.
Place sausage filling in center of bread, roll up and wrap with half of a piece of bacon and secure with wooden toothpick.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Enjoy the praise of your guests when you serve them!
- 1 lb. sausage roll
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 12 slices white bread (crust removed)
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- Cook sausage and drain.
- Mix with cream cheese until spreadable.
- Cut each slice of bread in half (24 rectangles).
- Spread sausage cream cheese mix on each rectangle.
- Roll bread pieces up and wrap on piece of bacon around each.
- Secure with wooden toothpick.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees on an ungreased cookie sheet.
More tried and true party recipes below. Just click on the picture to go directly to the post.