These Sausage Roll Ups are a party favorite at our house with only 4 ingredients and easy enough for the kids to help!
Combine one 8-oz pkg softened cream cheese with one pound cooked sausage.
Cut crusts off sandwich bread.
Place sausage filling in center of bread, roll up and wrap with half of a piece of bacon and secure with wooden toothpick.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Enjoy the praise of your guests when you serve them!
- 1 lb. sausage roll
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese softened
- 12 slices white bread crust removed
- 12 slices bacon cut in half
- Cook sausage and drain.
- Mix with cream cheese until spreadable.
- Cut each slice of bread in half (24 rectangles).
- Spread sausage cream cheese mix on each rectangle.
- Roll bread pieces up and wrap on piece of bacon around each.
- Secure with wooden toothpick.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees on an ungreased cookie sheet.
If you want to make the recipe healthier use light cream cheese and wheat bread.
You can probably make more than the recipe calls for by using a little less of the meat mixture and having additional bread and bacon.
More tried and true party recipes below. Just click on the picture to go directly to the post.