This past September my DIY hubby graduated from Liberty University with a Bachelor of Science in Religion.
It was a very long and winding road to get to this point in his life at the age of 52, but I couldn’t be prouder.
All the details and fun graduation party ideas for graduates of all ages can be found here.
I wanted to make sure I was able to share this adorable recipe for a graduation party dessert just in case you know someone celebrating a graduation this spring!
Aren’t these little graduation caps just precious?
I found the original recipe here, but of course, I customized it to our party. It would be great for any graduation, from kindergarteners to adults!
You can use the Twizzlers (or licorice) in school colors if desired.
Do you have a special friend or family member graduating soon? I’d love to know if it was high or college or another special program!
Graduation Caps Candy
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Regular sized Reese's Cups
- M&M's in school color if desired
- frosting you can match the school color or use chocolate like I did
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups and place upside down on waxed paper.
- Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup.
- Break graham crackers in half and center a half on each peanut butter cup.
- Dot frosting on top of graham cracker and place M&M on frosting.
- Cut Twizzler long enough to fit around or underneath M&M. Trim as necessary
- Allow to set a few minutes in refrigerator.
Keep out of heat until ready to serve.