If you’re a sports fan it’s an exciting time of the year!
Super Bowl, college basketball, Winter Olympics.
If you just like to cuddle up on the couch with that special someone, it’s a great time of year for that, too!
All of the above are an excuse to make this easy recipe for you to nibble on!
Ranch Oyster Crackers have been around for years and is one of those foods that my DIY hubby will just get a “hankering for.”
Like Cap’n Crunch and bacon, his two favorite foods.
I’m not much of a munchie person. I do love desserts but usually I can pass on the salty craving. My hubby is just the opposite.
Since this is just a combine, mix and bake recipe I hope it will become your favorite new salty snack!
Are you more of a sweets or salty craver?
- 1 (1-oz.) package ranch style dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed (or Italian seasoning)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 5 cups oyster crackers
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing mix, dill weed, vegetable oil and garlic powder. Add oyster crackers and toss to coat. Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring gently after 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Need more party inspiration? Try my scrumptious 4 Ingredient Sausage Roll Ups
or my Wonton Cup Appetizer.
Serve this family favorite Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
or save room for this crowd pleasing Oreo Dirt Cake.