My pickiest child (now grown) loves mama’s Slow Cooker Taco Soup and asked me to put it on my blog so she’d have it. There’s a recommendation for you!
This is one of the easiest soups around and is great for a crowd. With Super Bowl Sunday coming up you need to keep this recipe handy. Serve it with my favorite cornbread and you have a delicious meal!
Who do you want to win this year, San Francisco or Baltimore? Think it’s going to be a close game?
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes and chiles
- 1 can whole corn
- 1 can creamed corn
- pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- Brown ground turkey and chopped onion.
- Do not drain any of the canned foods.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- Simmer for at least a couple of hours.
- Serve warm and garnish with optional toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips.
Want to see more of my recipe favorites? Simply click on the pictures below to go straight to the post.