I bet you thought I was going to tell you all about a kids Disney Frozen party!
Nope! No little kid’s party happening here but I did make a blue frozen punch that would be perfect for children or adults!
Recently I hosted a baby shower for my daughter Rachel who is due in January. (Below are my two daughters and my daughter-in-law.)
You may remember Rachel’s gender reveal party where we decorated with aqua and hot pink using supplies from the dollar store and my craft supplies.
For her baby shower I simply reused the blue decorations, including the chalkboard banner, rearranging everything to work inside my home.
Y’all know how I love to repurpose and make things simple!
I’ll share all the details of the baby shower soon (after I get through the Christmas crazies!) but I know so many folks are looking for a great blue punch recipe so here’s mine.
- 1 gallon container of blue Hawaiian punch
- 1 2-liter of 7-up (or ginger ale, Sprite, etc.)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Mix together all ingredients in a punch bowl or dispenser.
- Serve cold with ice cubes.
- A variation of this recipe for a children's Frozen party is to add scoops of vanilla ice cream for snow.
- I actually used Sprite Cranberry because my daughter was craving it!
- The more pineapple juice you add the less teal color the punch will have. If you want it very blue just leave out the pineapple juice.
- We froze some Hawaiian punch in ice cube trays the day before to help keep the punch cold.