This easy fruit salad uses only 4 ingredients that are easy to find and will save you time for a recipe that will become a family favorite!
I found this easy fruit salad recipe in an old Gooseberry Patch recipe book and it became a family favorite in about five seconds flat!
Which is exactly how long it took my kids and their dad to devour it!
I also like inexpensive ingredients that are easily accessible.
This recipe is perfect on all those counts!
Only 4 ingredients.
Your loving family will rave and rave and think you spent hours in the kitchen.
Until they read your blog and find out it was really no big deal.
Easy Fruit Salad
- 1 15 oz can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 15 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 3 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- Drain fruits, reserving the syrup.
- Pour drained fruits into bowl, add pudding mix and stir well.
- Add ¼ cup reserved fruit syrup to moisten to desired consistency.
Double the recipe so you have some left over!
Add extra fruit syrup until moistened to your taste.
Have you joined me for my 31 days series yet? It’s not too late to follow along!
My hope is that my 31 Days to a Beautiful Home series will motivate and inspire you to spend just a bit of time creating a home you will love and embracing the life you have been given! Just click here to view all the posts.