This Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili is an easy recipe to serve on cold fall and winter days. Simply add the ingredients and you’re done with the work!
I don’t know about you, but I’m always searching for recipes for those hectic, don’t want to think about what I’m cooking for dinner, kinda days.
Know what I mean?
So a basic “open and dump” recipe for busy days is an absolute lifesaver for me.
I saw this recipe and wanted to see if it was truly as easy as it sounded.
Believe it or not, it was. My family loved the taste, the house smelled as if I’d cooked all day, and the recipe was completely easy!
Score one more for the slow cooker! (It’s my secret weapon for surviving the hardest days and still putting a meal on the table for my family.)
If you want to totally impress your family make this Jiffy Corn Bread with creamed corn to serve alongside the chili. It’s easy and incredibly moist.
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can white corn drained
- 2 cans Great Northern Beans drained
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes and chilies drained
- garlic powder and cumin to taste
- 1 packet White Bean Chili Seasoning Mix or 2 tbs chili seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place all ingredients except sour cream in slow cooker and cook on low heat for 6 hours.
- Before serving remove chicken and shred (or cut into pieces if preferred).
- Stir in sour cream.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and serve with additional sour cream and shredded cheese if desired.
Not in the mood for white chicken chili?
We love this Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup.
How about Mama’s Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup?
Or this tasty Slow Cooker Chicken Gnocchi Soup?
Hands down, Slow Cooker Taco Soup is the easiest soup I make and a family favorite.